2014/10/21

There She Goes

I made the layout for the challenge of 1,2,3 Get Scrappy!

It's very interesting to make a layout to get 3 in raw on monthly board. 
This sometimes includes colors or embellishments or patterns.
What a fun!
I picked PINK, POLKA DOTS, POPSICLE.

Here is my layout. 



The title is from the song, 
There She Goes sung by Sixpence none the richer
It's the song I liked when I was young. 
It's a quite good song. 








 I made background with some pattern papers.


 Simple journal on the wooden Popsicle sticks.


Although I'm on the tight schedule at work these days,
I feel happy for this hobby. :D

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout! Love your title! Thanks so much for joining us at our layout challenge at 123 Get Scrappy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the soft colours on this layout!!! And love what you have done with the popsicle sticks! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, love what you did with the popsicle sticks! thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout with lovely layering and gorgeous soft colours. Love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this light and airy layout!! Gorgeous work!!! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete