2014/08/10

Bloom and Grow

One, no, two of my favorite pictures. :D
These were taken under the cherry blossoms in spring five years ago.


I rotated the sketch clockwise to fit my photos.



I made some cherry blossoms.
 I water-colored petals and added a little skein of yarn.


I added crackled heart shape and a blossom to the title. 
The title is from the song 'Edelweiss'.
Blossom of snow, May you bloom and grow.
I thought my kid's happy faces look like blossoms.


I also added some texture. 
I first mixed molding paste with some green ink 
then tapped the paste 
with a sponge to get a moss-like look. 


I sprayed green ink and added the green paste. 


I found a quote in pinterest. 
I like it. 


Enjoy Scrapbooking! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh he pretty! Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning! Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous page - I love the little pink flowers!Thanks for joining us at Stuck? this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a work of ART! Seriously! Congrats! Thanks for playing with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories and Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page! love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. The background work and flowers are amazing. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great flowers, perfect for the pics. Thank you for joining our joint challenge at Let's Capture Our Memories and Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete